As previously mentioned planning is underway for the 2019 fun club championship to be held on the 29th August at CCAT.
The evening will start from 17:30 for all juniors/parents and any adult members that can attend. In a similar format to last year adult members can arrive later for additional events.
Further details and a timetable can be found below. Please note full details of the events/prizes will be announced on the night.
- 17:30-17:45 – Juniors arrive / registration for short relays. All adult members are welcome too
- 17:45-18:15 – Short relays, hosted by EJ and Gemma. Allocation of teams on the night. Hopefully 1 senior member / parent per team
- 18:15-19:00 – Field events, hosted by Craig, Ryan, Matt & Bob. All seniors and juniors welcome. Rotation between 4 events – Shot, Welly Wanging, Standing Long and Standing Triple jumps.
- 18:30-19:00 – Seniors arrive / registration for long handicap relay. Additional car parking can be found on the common.
- 19:00-19:30 – Long handicap relay, hosted by Mike and Andy. Allocation of teams on the night. The format will change from last year to accommodate juniors/non-runners.
- 19:30 – Pizzas, sandwiches and soft drinks