Message from E-J
I have decided that due to the temperature we are going to cancel the session at Fifth Road tonight. There is no shade at Browns Meadow. So even if I scale back the events planned we will struggle to keep the athletes cool.
We will do the fun mini Olympics session on the 5th September instead.