Junior training at CCAT – 4th April

The weather forecast for later is not good.

This mean that we cannot run all the events at the track tonight and will mean that some events will need spikes (running shoes with 3mm spikes) to ensure the athletes safety.
The advise therefore is; if you are in any doubt just come if you are competing on Sunday (or in future matches) and if you have spikes.
Many Thanks
E-J
Young Athletes Coordinator

Comments are closed.