Message from Chairman – Bob Broadbridge:
Come and join us on Thursday for some fun events – all of the events are designed with a twist, to give everyone a chance to win.
At 6pm the sprint relays start
– Everyone is invited to take part – teams will be selected on the night.
– Be there in time to get warmed up.
At 6.45pm the long relay (with a difference!) starts
– This is designed for middle and long distance runners – again teams selected on the night.
– Runners will need to be warmed up ready to run at 6.45.
– IT WOULD HELP A LOT IF ADULT RUNNERS COULD PARK AT GREENHAM COMMON TO RELIEVE CONGESTION AT CCAT. (Maybe warm up running to the track?)
Field events will start after the sprint relays
– Juniors first so they can leave on time.
– Long relay runners and anyone else – after the long relay.
Just to remind everyone, this event replaces normal training sessions for everyone this Thursday. There will be no run or Junior session from Fifth Road.
Come and have some fun – and meet people from all across the club.
See you there.